Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't Laugh at Me

Those of you that have known me for a while know that I have been wanting a goat. Well today I found a website of a family that raises pygmy goats in Weatherford, TX. These pics are not from their site, but you get the idea of the cute little goats.
I've kinda been thinking in my head that if I get a goat that it will cost me around $300. Well, I was WAY wrong. These goats are selling for $65 and the family in Weatherford constantly has babies that you can pick and choose from.
The basis of this blog is that I'M GETTING A GOAT! I'd like to wait until it gets a little warmer, but I'm going to go ahead and call the family and get an idea of when the next batch of babies is being born. I'm so excited! Don't laugh at me. . . I love animals and I married a man that doesn't like dogs so this is my next best option.

1 comment:

The Rowles said...

Oh my gosh thats awesome! How much fun the kids will have! So what does a dog have that a goat doesn't?