Saturday, January 29, 2011

Heart Painting

James has been working hard on his valentine's lately and the most fun ones we did this week was the painting with balls craft that I saw here. We didn't use marbles because they are a little small for my three crafters, so instead we used some plastic balls that go with one of our toys. This was super easy, super clean, and super fun. You gotta try this at home even if it's not with hearts. This just shows you the tuperware I used and the balls. This is actually how it looked after we finished. I put a small piece of tape under the hearts to hold them in place while the kids shook. Then I just pulled the tape off later.
Here's James shaking his paint. By the 2nd or 3rd time around the boys walked all over the kitchen shaking like crazy people, but at first they sat on the counter.

Remi, my rent-a-son, having a good time with his art.


The finished product!

1 comment:

The Rowles said...

Yay! Such a great idea. I framed Elia's and put them up in the playroom. I love the term rent-a-son! haha!