Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Magazine Subscription

I love love love this magazine. I'm so excited that Focus on the Family is now giving this to families for FREE!!! There is always something beneficial in this magazine and it's so uplifting and positive. Go here if you would like to have it start coming to your house. I just ordered mine. I did have to give my credit card number, but on the blog I found this on she said she didn't have to. I couldn't figure out how to bypass that part, but they never charged me. Plus, it's Focus on the Family. It's not like they are going to rip you off. I order books and gifts from them all the time. Check out their children's books. You might spend your life's savings, but it's worth it! Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Kristy Dixon, Parent Coach said...

I get this magazine too and love it! I want it for free! Thanks!

Wendy Davis said...

I saw this on someone's blog today and ordered mine! I'm excited!