Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stickers and Noodles

James' love of stickers got put to good use today. He did a color sorting activity with some cut up colored labels that I had and thoroughly enjoyed himself.
By the end of it, he was starting to take all the stickers off and put them on his arm and then transfer them to his paper. Silly boy.
I got this activity from my friend, Kristin. It's a cheese shaker and James is putting long spagetti noodles in the holes. My friend has her kiddos put the noodles in and then put beads on top of the noodles. James put his noodles in and then broke them to make them completely fit inside.

You can use coffee straws in this holes, but I didn't have any so noodles worked just fine.

1 comment:

Wendy Davis said...

Great idea! I'll have to try that with Finley! And I must create a word wall like yours, so awesome! Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas!!!