Thursday, April 7, 2011

Water Table=Water Cooler

First I have to share this cute picture from this afternoon. James is in love with the fly swatter and he carries it around searching for bugs to swat. It's so adorable. I can't wait until he finally finds a bug that he can squish. If I were to guess I would say that he would probably just pick the bug up and eventually squish it in his fingers. That's pretty much what he does with all rolly pollies. Gag! The water table at our house is like the water cooler at your local business. It attracts everyone and everyone loves hanging out around it. I'm so glad that it's warm now because all three of these kiddos love the water. We changed everyone's outfits after this play session because they were soaked to the bone. Aren't they sweet? And look at Nana's skirt, is she not the cutest thing you ever saw? My new bestie, Wendy, gave me a TON of girl clothes for Nana so she will be styling from this day forth.
Ha! They crack me up. Remi is soakin' wet and James has realized that biting the football makes bubbles pop all over his face. Too funny!

1 comment:

Wendy Davis said...

OOO, Miss A sure looks cute! Of course she looks cute in anything!