Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Personal Splash Park

My Aunt Dawn gave James and Nana a little splash park for their birthday and we pulled it out for the first time this weekend. It was so adorable and fun and I'm so thankful to have it now that it's getting HOT!
There was a whole lot of blowing up inflatables on this toy, but it was worth it.

It's small and shallow and perfect for them to play in. James loved the slide and all around the border are these gentle sprinklers that they both played with over and over. The water was absolutely freezing, but they didn't care. James would slide and splash into the water and say, "It's cold. It's cold" but he kept on doing it.

Such a cute little toy. I think she got it at Target if you are in need of something . I like that it's not a pool since I have three little ones during the day. I don't have to worry about anyone drowning (yes I know they can still drown in shallow water and I do watch them the whole time, but it's not as dangerous as a deeper baby pool).

2 comments:

Monica Garcia said...

Kolton said "I want one of those!" Looks like fun!

Saving Texas Style said...

Georgia has the same swimsuit. Great taste you have. (: