Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Orzo Time

I mixed up this little beauty last night. One thing I do love about summer is it makes me want to eat cold food. Orzo is the last thing I want to eat in the winter, but it will be made weekly in this house for the summer. If you've never had this or just need a reminder that you should make it let me give you the recipe:
(I'm giving you the ingredients and you can determine the amounts to your liking. The only thing I suggest is to not do too much of the tomatoes because they get strong)

Orzo pasta
Freshly Chopped Spinach
Corn (we do frozen not canned)
Sun dried tomatoes (I use the California brand from Wal-Mart and it's awesome)
Feta Cheese
Black Olives
Olive Oil

Mix all this together. Refrigerate and ENJOY!!
I know Mommom will be making up some of this if she hasn't already.

No comments: