Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekly Randoms

James had his cousins, Foster and Laney, in town all week and I'm so excited to watch their cousin relationships bloom. I loved traveling to see my cousin and I hope that they enjoy each other their whole lives. James got to play his first video game. He was thrilled to be so big.
Here's Nana soaking up some Papa attention.


Isn't this great! She kept wanting me to take pics of her while she was sitting in my lap and I have so many of faces like this. Love this little girl! And look at her perfect teeth. She's got a mouth full of beautiful teeth. So does her mom. I watched the other day when her mom smiled and she has the same perfect, white, curved teeth. So sweet to see that feature in both of them.


Do you ever have those moments when you think, "this moment is perfect I wish someone could capture it on camera"? I have those all the time and usually no one is home to capture it, but on this day Jeremy took our picture reading. The kids are obsessed with the book, "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly". Anyway, we were all reading it and of course they all had to sit in my lap :)


Here's James on a hike this week. He's too brave for me. He kept getting off the trail and in to wooded areas that I didn't enjoy crawling through.


It was such a nice week hanging out with cousins and playing outside.

No comments: