Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekly Randoms

This week has been absolutely crazy! The end of the week brought about preparation for our lifegroup's garage sale. It was three days of organizing, unloading, and selling. I was plum worn out, but I'm happy to have raised some money for a dear family and their ministry.
Thursday I had my first DT event and all I can say about it was. . . It was HOT! I was outside from 7am-3:30pm. I'll think twice before signing up for that again.

James has just started actually wanting to build "something" with his blocks. Up until now he would just stack blocks or build roads, but on this day we made a fence for his cow. It was so cute watching him open the gate and let his cow in and out to eat grass. The imaginative play is starting and I love, love, love it.

This is Nana's new hair organizer from IKEA. I had to have it. She has so many products and rubber bands and clips. Now she still has her bow hanger on the back of the bathroom door, but this makes it easier to grab her other stuff quickly.

Watermelon! Need I say more? I think we would have died of a heat stroke this week without watermelon.

Such a great week. But such a busy week. We also had Jeremy's family in this week. I'll post about him and his dad's project later.

No comments: