Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Winner!! Winner!!



Congrats are in order for Emily Wyatt. I put everyone's name in a hat and pulled you out!! You are welcome to stick with the baby weights as your prize or you can pick something else. I'll get whatever you want ordered as soon as you let me know. Plus if you want more things check out the deal at the bottom of this post!

Thanks to everyone who participated. If you haven't received an email from me I want you to know that on Wed. July 20th we are doing a Christmas in July Sale at my mom's house. I'm in a network of moms that have businesses and we will all be there to offer you tons of Christmas presents. Think about upcoming birthdays you have, baby showers, wedding showers, and back to school items. Here's the list of sellers so far: Wendy Davis with Mary Kay, Sara Bexley with Thirty One Gifts, Amanda Hein with Stella and Dot, and Me with Discovery Toys.

Stop by any time between 7-10pm or shop online. I linked everyone's business to their website so you can get an idea of what everyone has. There's the potential for more sellers, too. I just haven't confirmed with everyone yet so I don't want to say they will be there if they won't. Look forward to seeing everyone.

**If you participated in this giveaway and want to order something from Discovery Toys I will give you 20% off any item/items of your choice for 2 more weeks. :)

1 comment:

Saving Texas Style said...

Wish I lived closer. Sounds fun on the 20th. I need to stock my Scentsy and get ready for early holiday shoppers!!