Friday, August 5, 2011

Potty Faces

When James is on the potty. . .

He makes some pretty extreme faces . . .
Not sure why . . .

But I love that he's always . . .

entertaining me.

The conversation below is potty talk. If you don't like potty talk then stop here:


These pictures reminded me of a conversation I had with my Life Group the other week about "open door policy". It turns out that Jeremy and I aren't like the rest of our group. We have an "open door" policy at our house. That means that whatever you need to "do", whenever you need to do it, anyone is welcome to come along.


Now I'm just being honest when I say these things because apparently most people are not this way, but we are and we always have been. Jeremy and I got married when I was 18. There's a good chance (Lord willing) that we might be married for 60-70 years. I refuse to spend the next 60-70 years running to the closet and closing the door every time I need to toot. I also find it highly annoying for a good conversation to have to be put on hold so that someone can go "#2". Therefore, we do all things together. It's gross, but it's how it is.


Are we weird? Or are there others out there that have an "open door" policy at their house. The men in our Life Group refuse to believe their wives even go "#2". Trust me--we do.

3 comments:

Wendy Davis said...

I love James' sweet little faces...he cracks me up!!!

And yes, we have a VERY open door policy...always have! It takes a lot to gross us out. And we're like ya'll, we plan on being with each other for many more years, we're just real with each other. We don't hide anything...including the good, the bad and the poopy...hehehe!!

The Edwardsesesesss said...

Yep, we are open door people too!

Monica Garcia said...

I think its cool that you guys have an open door policy. I on the other hand am a closet tooter! Maybe I shouldn't be saying this for the entire world to read. lol