Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weekly Randoms

It's been another week and Fall is coming! We've certainly used the cool weather to our advantage. The parks are now a daily routine at our house and we live in the backyard. It's sooooo nice.

Here's James at a park near us. He loved going all the way to the top of the big kid playground and looking over the rock wall to wave at us. Can you see his little head poking out?
He has also become our little water boy. He loves to water all the plants and trees and if you let him the people, too.

I just had to post this picture of Nana in her jeans because she's so darn cute! I had never seen her walking around in pants and it's such a different look. She has short legs, but in jeans she looked a little longer. I cooed and gooed over her all day because she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

We went to Arbor Hills Park over the weekend and there was a fire truck there. Our kids have never seen a fire truck up close so this was a treat for them.

Don't be jealous ladies, but if you can't tell by the picture my husband folded my washcloth all pretty on top of my towel. Yes, he's a dork, but I thought it was really sweet.

Haircut time!

No comments: