Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Wrestling Match

This is a moment that will go down in the "James+Remi=BFFE" History books. They had their first official wrestling match. I could not have been more proud to have two boys rolling around in my floor giggling and grunting and smashing each other with their little 20+ pound bodies.

We wrestle all the time. I say we--I mean Jeremy and the boys. But this time Remi just came up and tackled James to the floor and started a huge wrestling match. They were so cute I couldn't stop taking pictures.











What makes it even better was that it was on Halloween and Remi was dressed like Superman. How perfect is that?! I'm wondering if he summoned his inner super hero because he's generally not the instigator. This last picture is priceless. I love it soooooooooo much!

No comments: