Monday, November 28, 2011

November Happenings

November has come and gone and I hope y'all haven't forgot about me by now. I've been a slow poster, but I'm back in the swing of things and should be a little more consistent. Dealing with Nana leaving and coming back, leaving and coming back, leaving and coming back has taken its toll. Anyway, we have certainly been enjoying our time and here are some pics showing a little of our fun.
The boys and I went to Sams and I must say that I had the cutest buggy in the whole store!
We've gone into the attic and pulled out some old favorites again. It's always nice to rotate toys. These guys never get old.

We've been hiking at Arbor Hills and it's so beautiful out there right now. I need to go back to take pics of the kiddos. The Fall leaves are incredible.

My mom got us a set of dishes for our kitchen area and the boys just love making lunch and drinking their drinks. Are they not so cute?!

Jeremy cleaned out the gutters with a little help from his yard crew.

I set up my Discovery Toys at a craft show last weekend and there was a man there making all kinds of lamps and bird houses. I got James this cute gas pump lamp for his room and ended up getting him a bird house, too. I don't have a pic of that.

We came home from Thanksgiving with the stomach bug. We stayed in our pjs all day and moaned and groaned on the couch while watching movies. Nana wasn't sick, but she supported us by lounging around in her pjs, too.

By the end of the day we were feeling better so we started bringing out our Christmas decor. I loved watching the kids work on the trees and read, "The First Christmas". I can't wait to begin our Christmas theme around here and teach them all about the Baby Jesus.

And this is just cute!

No comments: