Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Big Bike Rider

This is James and his new bike. He loves it. He wants to ride it all the time. In fact, this is our first ever stroll around the block and when I mean block--I mean two blocks. The child did not want to stop. He kept getting off and rubbing his bottom because as we all know bikes hurt. He rode til he was exhausted!

I know that all kids love bikes. I know that every parent has that moment when their kid first discovers their love of speed, but I had no idea it would come at 2 and 1/2 years old. He should still be a baby!! But he's not. He's a boy and he loves his bike.



He is most certainly the coolest boy I know. I cannot wait to watch him and his bike get better aquainted. And hopefully his bottom will toughen up soon because he is still rubbing it.

No comments: