Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little Catch Up

We've had a very busy week and there is no other way for me to blog all our details without just doing a "catch up" post. The highlight of our week was that Jeremy's parents came for a visit. We got to spend 3 days with Mimi and Randad and James loved all his time with them.

Randad and James went on quite a few bike rides. They went and had icecream at McDonalds and then spent lots of time at the park. Here's James helping air up the bike tires.
I tried to get a good picture of them both, but he's 2 1/2 and silly.

Here they are playing Dominos. I swear that boy will be playing real Dominos (with count) in no time. He can already recognize all the dominos and knows how to match them up. He just has to learn to add by 5's.


Mimi was here, too and kept me company, but I didn't get her picture with anyone. Sometimes I take a million pictures of the smallest thing and sometimes I miss big events completely. Nevertheless, we certainly enjoyed both of their company.

Here's me and Baby J (now called Ladybug) out for a walk. It was cold and windy so I had her tucked into my jacket. Can you find her? Too cute!

Before we went to the zoo we ate breakfast at Jack in the Box and James quieted our fussy baby by pushing her around the joint. He truly helps take care of Ladybug and it's so sweet.

Here's our little one practicing her tummy time. This girl is strong and is doing more and more each day. She rolls over now and keeps her head up longer while supporting herself. I'm so happy that she is doing well.
Without being able to post her face I really have very few good pictures of Ladybug that I can use on the blog, but this one at least shows her loving her feet. She has found them and she loves them and I remember so clearly trying to get a picture of James sucking on his toes at this age and she loves to chew on her feet, too.
Here's our picnic picture from the other night. We had a picnic at Mammy's house and ate sandwiches and James' favorite--Teddy Grahams.
Lots of fun was had and now we're ready for another week to take off. We're about to start our bug theme, I've made some new folders and plans for the boys during "school time" and we have some new tubs on our shelves. All this and more will be shared in the next couple of days. Enjoy your week!!!!

No comments: