Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Randomness

We had a crazy and full weekend and did some of the most wonderful things so I had to do an early "random" post to keep up with all these pictures. First, we've just been loving this great weather and have taken every opportunity to meet friends at the park. Here's James one night riding his bike around like a big stud. He had the most horrific fall (down a hill and almost into concrete) while we were there, but thankfully he wasn't hurt and now has a fun story to tell.
I had to post this picture of our Ladybug passed out on her boppy pillow. Her cute little tummy just hanging out waiting for a nice wet raspberry. James loves to climb on her (squishing her til I'm sure she's going to cry, but she never does) and tease her about biting her belly button and she just laughs and laughs. These two just adore each other.


We met the Davis clan at Mc Calisters and spent some time out back looking at the cows pee (yes we watched a cow pee). We hadn't got to see our Davis girls so it was some much needed time of catching up.

James' bike that he uses to "ride down the big hills" broke and it has caused stress in our little 2 year old's life. Luckily his brilliant Mammy and handy Papa came to the rescue and bought him some new wheels for his bike. He's been so happy to have it back (it was only gone for 2 days, but for 2 whole days he really missed it).

Many of our friends went camping this weekend and I just knew I couldn't do the kiddos all by myself in a tent so we went and hung out with them then came home once it started getting dark. Our friend, Mr. Burns gave James his very first kite flying lesson. James felt so big!

Flying his kite.

And look who came over for a slumber party!!! The Nana Bear!!! She stayed with us this weekend and we loved having her. She's gotten so big and I just can't believe we've lived apart for 2 1/2 months now. It's crazy having her back because in my heart she is my kid, but in reality she's not. I'm thankful for the time we had and we loved her to pieces and spoiled her rotten while she was here. She slept on James' bottom bunk and did really well.

This is probably the most random picture I've ever posted on here before. The veggie coop that I'm in bought so many carrots last week and I've had a hard time using them all. This picture shows you that with every meal we eat I peel a carrot for myself and eat it with ranch. I've been doing this for a week--a week! We still have a whole bag left, plus I made stew. I wish Ladybug needed baby food because I'm getting sick of carrots.


Hope you had a great weekend. Can't wait to read your blog and see what all you've been up to.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I'm surpised I haven't turned orange!