Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekly Randoms

This week has been, well, crazy! Our Ladybug has had an appointment every day except Thursday and I am just glad that the craziness is over. I chose to be a stay at home mom so that I can stay-at-home, not run around like a crazy woman. The good news is that our ladybug is doing great and healing is taking place. So really I can't complain about my whirlwind of a time.

The Easter baskets that so many of you sponsored are done and have been sent off to Buckner. I can't wait for the kiddos to receive them and I know they will be blessed by them. Thank you for sponsoring!! Thank you, thank you!
This is not a random picture of James playing at the mall. This is a random picture of James playing hide-and-seek at the mall. That's right, James hides in wide open places. The way he plays hide-and-seek just cracks me up. If he's not in an obvious place then he's revealing where he is the second you finish counting. So funny!

We ate some yummy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies this week and I think James enjoyed them :)

I finally found some ladybug pajamas for our Ladybug and she looks so cute in them. I'm trying to find her a cute ladybug outfit for James' bug birthday party, but it hasn't happened yet.
And please don't call pest control, it's just James and I being silly! Hope you had a wonderful week.

No comments: