Monday, July 30, 2012

T's 12th Birthday Party

So many people came out to celebrate T on Saturday and he had the time of his life. He talked about the party all weekend and has been enjoying all his new toys and presents ever since. I could not be more thankful for the friends and family that we have around us. Everyone showered him with love and gifts and he totally deserved and loved every minute of it. Here is a few of the 150 pictures my friend, Laurie, took for me at the party.

Graham was a trooper and let all these little hyper boys tackle him and basically drown him in the pool. You see my big man on top trying his hardest to dunk him under water!
 Here's me with Jasmine, T's cousin, hanging out poolside.
 T with his biological brother, K, showing some brotherly love.
 James enjoying the water and his noodle. I love his little swim shoes in this picture. He loved having all his friends at the party, too.
 Wendy and RoRo. Wendy was a huge help and brought fruit bowls, balloons, and water for our party. So thankful for my friend who loves my new little man.
 All his party favors lined up and ready to go home with his friends.
 These are T's two best friends, Isaac and Andrew. Isaac is T's biological cousin and Andrew is a friend from church whom T will also be going to middle school with. ( I have to say that these two boys may be Jeremy's best friends, too).
 Some presents!!! This is the card my mom made for T and I thought it was so very cute.
 Here's T greeting all his friends as they came up the party deck to do cake, pizza and presents.
 Admiring his cake and getting ready to be spoiled!


 I love this picture of Isaac because he is so genuinely happy for T and a loved watching T open the present that he got for him. So many precious people are in T's life and I could not be more thankful to sit back and watch his community form around him. He's blessed. He's so truly blessed.
Thank you, Laurie, for taking all the great pictures. Thank you, everyone, for coming out and loving on my boy this weekend. He loved his party and he loved being around all his favorite people.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a JOY to be there. I am glad the pictures all turned out so well. You did a wonderful job, Mama!!