Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wrestling with a 12 year old

The way to Jeremy's heart is through wrestling. He loves to tackle, tickle, roll around, and smash people. He and T have done lots of wrestling and it's very different than watching him wrestle with 2 year olds.
 They are loud, rough, and serious! They bump into things, crash, squeal, and groan. Jeremy is bigger and tougher now, but I know the day is coming where T will pin him with little effort.
 We've just enrolled T in a Tae-Kwon-Do class and I"m excited to see him use some of his new moves on Jeremy. The sad thing for T is that he is ticklish. Once Jeremy discovers someone is ticklish he uses it to his advantage.
 I love watching the two of them bond through violence. Ha! I think I've said it before, but let me say it again--we got hooked up in the kid department. This guy is FABULOUS!!! I love, love, love him soooooo very much!
And currently he is breathing down my neck to do a Yoga video with him. The energy level of a 12 year old is wearing me out!!! He does not stop moving until around 9:30 at night. I need a B12 shot to keep up with this guy!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

hilarious about that B12 shot!! Don't I know it. :)