Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Randoms

Our week has been jam packed with LIFE! Life is pouring out all over this home and I'm thankful to have been a part of it and quite frankly thankful to have lived through it. Ha!

Here's my newest student hard at work!
 This is how we found James one night when we went to shut off his lamp. He passed out in his knight costume.
 Practicing for T-Ball. It starts in 2 weeks!!!
 Our trampoline bit the dust this week. We're all pretty sad about it.
 Got a special visit from Mimi and Randad and James spent about 80% of his time reading with Mimi.
 Sweet picture of him reading with Daddy. This boy can not get enough books.
 Playing cards with Randad.
 My newest house guest. . . Sullivan (Remi's brother). He has done great this week transitioning in our crazy home and has been a delight. We've been without a baby for too long and he has provided some much needed baby relief.
 Got a letter from one of the kids we support in Africa. This is him and his mom and he's showing what he bought with his birthday money. We love to send each of the kids Christmas money and birthday money and they always show us a picture of what was purchased. He got 10 new school workbooks and two female goats. AMAZING how far $100 can go in the life of an African child. www.worldvision.org
 This is how rooms look when Terrance leaves them. I probably tell the boy to turn off his light at least 10 times a day. Seriously! Every room he leaves the light stays on. This child is so much like me it's scary. Mostly just scary for Jeremy who has to live with both of us.
Hope you had a wonderful week, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to
have you share some stories/information.
I know my viewers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Also visit my web page: quantrim

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site,
how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped
me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
idea

Here is my website :: michael kors chain tote

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

Feel free to visit my web page :: michael kors bag