Friday, July 12, 2013

Adam at 35 weeks

Jeremy and I got a good long look at our little buddy this morning and it felt so good to see him. I can't believe that I have at the most 5 more weeks until he's out and ready for action.
 
His face looked absolutely angelic and I can't stop peeking at his sonogram picture. Every time I walk into the kitchen I look at it and I just love the chubby cheeks. Love them!
 
He's still measuring as a big baby however he has gone from the 99th percentile to now the 93rd. I'll take whatever decrease I can get seeing as how I have to birth this boy, but all signs point to him being a big boy. Maybe he'll follow in his older brother's footsteps and come 2 weeks early. Oh how I would love and adore him if he did.
 
He's healthy and perfect and that's what really matters at these appointments. My bag is packed and so is his so whenever he's ready, I'm ready!
 
Can't wait to see you and hold you Mr. Adam Randy. I am totally excited to get this show on the road!

No comments: