Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekly Randoms

Random definitely describes our latest week. Terrance was in Amarillo last week staying with his Mimi and Randad and we had Jeremy's brother, Joseph, here with us. Of course I hardly took any pictures of all the fun, but having JoJo here was WONDERFUL! James adored him and his calm easy going self was a delight to spend my days with.
 
Our friends gave us some new toys after church yesterday and the boys spent the entire day playing with this race track and the new Toy Story figurines. I love sharing!
 Is this not the cutest sight ever? The boys have been riding their bikes to the pool lately and James and Jeremy always lock their bikes up together. It was just too cute to not take a picture of. I'm also quite glad to be the pregnant mom who no one expects to ride a bike to the pool. I'm getting off easy this summer.
 For Terrance's "Gotcha" Day I made him his favorite strawberry cake and unfortunately it stuck to the bundt pan and came out a sorry sight, but he still loved putting icing on it and gobbling it down during the week.

 I've been nesting a lot lately and finally did something that was more productive than just cleaning, repacking Adam's hospital bag or reorganizing his drawers for the 30th time. I saw these organizational bins on Pinterest and knew they'd be perfect for me and my boys. I purchased all the tubs and hanging file folders and put them all together last night in about an hour. Whoo hoo!. Can't wait to fill them up with all the boys "treasures".
 I did one file for each year of their life plus a folder for legal papers, family history and for Terrance an adoption folder and bio family folder.
Not sure how many more weeks I have without our Adam baby, but I can't wait to start adding his cuteness to the weekly randoms.
 

2 comments:

debikay said...

Loved having Terrance and glad you enjoyed JoJo. The bike pic is just too cute. Dreamed about Adam last night. Can't wait to kiss his little head. = )

debikay said...

Loved having Terrance and glad you enjoyed JoJo. The bike pic is just too cute. Dreamed about Adam last night. Can't wait to kiss his little head. = )