Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekly Randoms

I have always loved doing my "Weekly Random" posts and have just fallen so far behind on blogging lately so I'm doing some catching up. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past month or so.
 
Adam showing off his two new bottom teeth.
 James plucked my beautiful daffodil out of the flowerbed as a present for me. I was so sad at first, but then the next day the weather froze and it ended up he actually saved the little flower's life.
 perfection:)
 James sobbing because he didn't get his full allowance one week. I love this picture because it showed him that we are serious about work in this family and that "If a man shall not work he shall not eat (or buy Legos)"
 Adam is just a little bit loved.
 Our new find off the facebook garage sale. My little pirate loves it so much.
 First time riding in the shopping cart
 Swinging on the tire swing with Mammy
 Eating his toes. YUM!
 My class. I love them!
 Starting at this time last year Terrance has been given a memory verse to learn each week. This is the collection of verses he knows. This is one of the many reasons I love homeschooling him.
 This is James' collection.

No comments: